Sunday 10 February 2013

Liebster Award

 

Wow, I'm so chuffed, yesterday the lovely Kristie awarded Neet & Crafty a Liebster Award.  I've only been blogging a short while and recently discovered Kreative Kristie.  Her card designs are so inspirational so I'm over the moon that she takes the time to view and comment on my creations.  Thanks Kristie - go visit her blog, its amazing!

ABOUT THE AWARD
This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these new blogs.

RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

PAY IT FORWARD
As I'm a very new blogger I've been discovering other blogs by viewing through comments left and also by entering challenges and viewing other designs by some wonderfully talented people.  Here are five blogs that I think you should check out:


These are some super-talented ladies! :) xxxxx 

2 comments:

  1. How nice is that! Thank you very much for thinking of me. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much hun! I am honoured! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...