Friday 5 April 2013

Less is More - Scallops

Hi guys

Apologies for not being around much lately, as I'm in the middle of decorating I've had to clear away my crafty space and haven't had anywhere to create.  But I really wanted to enter this week's challenge at Less is More so I scooped some clutter out of the way in order to make this card, with about 4 hours to spare!  My new blog friend and super-talented Lizy is Guest Designer this week so all the more reason why I wanted to enter.

This week's challenge is to use Scallops on our creations, and this is my card...

 
 
I bought the Stampin' Up Both Way Blossoms stamps set a while ago on eBay so wanted to incorporate one of them on this card.  The floral image I thought suited a sympathy card so I decided to go with soft lilacs and purples to keep the whole thing quite subtle.
 
Materials used:
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up - Both Way Blossoms; Clearly Besotted Stamps - With Love (sentiment)
  • Ink: Versa Color - Grape and Green Tea
  • Die: Spellbinders Edgeabilities - Classic Triple Scallops
  • Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock
 
 
That's all from me tonight, thanks so much for visiting and please leave a comment, I really do appreciate what you have to say.
 
Take care
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Neet!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, the colours look terrific!
    Thanks so much Neet.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh loving this Neets! Such gorgeous colours and a very classy card :) Thanks for the sweet mention too! :)
    Hugs,
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tone on tone scallops - beautiful! Hope the decorating is going well, enjoy your weekend x p.s. Bradley Cooper *sigh* & *drool* haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your simple flower and lovely scallops make a very pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...