Saturday 27 July 2013

Happy Retirement

Hi lovelies

No challenge entry today, just thought I'd share a card I quickly put together last night.  It's for a friend of my chap and we're off to his retirement barbecue later today...on the first rainy day since having all that gorgeous weather.  It's also the first day of my week off and I'm not in the least bit impressed that the forecast is rain for the whole week...what a let down!


 
 
I bought this stamp a while ago on eBay as I thought it would be great for this very occasion.  Unfortunately, I have no idea what brand it is as it arrived in plain packaging. 
 
Materials used:
  • Stamps: Man in hammock - unknown brand; Clearly Besotted Stamps - Happy Days
  • Ink: Memento - London Fog
  • Coloured with ProMarkers
  • Cardstock: From stash
  • Patterned paper: Hot of the Press - Cardmaker's Ultimate Pack (floral)
  • Ribbon and gems from stash
 
That's all from me today, thanks as always for visiting :)
 
Take care
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great image! Have a great vacation and hope the weather men are wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic retirement stamp, Neet! I know a Mister who could have modeled for that!! I'm sorry the forecast turned poopy just when you are having your time off! I hope they are wrong and if they aren't, I know you'll still make the best of it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...