Friday 12 July 2013

Polka Dot Butterflies

Hi guys

Sorry I've not been around for a few days, I've had a very busy week at work and all I've been good for when I get home is crashing on the sofa!  However, I did make this card a few days ago for a good friend of mine to give to another good friend of mine :)

 
 
Firstly, I placed a mat of dark pink card on the white card base.  I then framed some patterned paper with white card and adhered this to the base.  I die cut some butterflies from the same patterned paper pad and then die cut some smaller butterflies from vellum and layered these over the top, adhering with small glue dots so it wouldn't be seen through the vellum.  I finished off with a die cut panel for the sentiment and embellished the layered butterflies with some gems.
 
Materials used:
  • Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock (pink); white cardstock from stash
  • Patterned Paper: Pebbles - Sunny Side
  • Dies: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Butterfly Wishes; Spellbinders Nestabilities - Reverse Wonky Rectangles
  • Stamps: Wild Rose Studio - Everyday Greetings
  • Ink: Versa Color - Mountain Lake
  • Gems and vellum from stash
 
Hopefully I'll be less shattered and get crafting again in the next few days, I keep missing some good challenges!  Although, I've just 'spotted' (teehee) two challenges I can enter this card for:
 
CAS-ual Fridays - Polka Dots
 
Right, I'm off to my comfy bed, promised myself an early(ish) night.
 
Bye for now x
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! So bright and cheery - I love that pattern paper too :) Thank you for joining in Anita, makes me happy :) x p.s. thank you much for adding the badge, I really appreciate it (& the comment made me smile lol) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very pretty card so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card just makes me happy - thanks for brightening my day Anita!!
    Thanks for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...