Friday 22 November 2013

Happy Anniversary

Hi there

Phew, I made it.  I've been wanting to make a card for the current challenge at Addicted to CAS for days.  Addicted to CAS are celebrating their 1st Anniversary and the code word for this particular challenge is very appropriately, 'Anniversary'.

I still don't think I've discovered my own style yet, my range of designs is still very diverse, but its always my CAS cards that I love the most.

So, with just a few hours to spare, here's my entry...




I had the design in my head for this one but didn't know what colours to choose.  So then I thought, why not go for pink and blue, to signify a woman and a man.  I'm loving this wonky heart design from Clearly Besotted so I used the stamp and matching die here.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Love Hearts (with co-ordinating die) and Paired Up (sentiment)
  • Ink: Versamark; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Embossing Powder: Stampin' Up - White
  • Cardstock: Papermania - Premium Textured Cardstock (colours); white card from stash
  • Gems: Papermania - Glazed Gems (Iridescent)

That's all from me at the moment.  Hopefully I will be able to fit some crafting in this weekend as I'm home alone tomorrow night.  I think some cardmaking, with Strictly and X-Factor for company sounds like a plan :)

Have a lovely evening whatever you're up to and thanks so much for visiting.

See you soon

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Anita, and love you colour scheme and design. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita phew just made it eh ! so glad you did as this card is such a delight !love the wonky heart and the pretty colors. Thanks so much for joining in our anniversary celebrations at ATCAS.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun colors, Anita! Wonderful layout and placement of hearts! So glad you shared this at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just perfectly CAS. I love it!! LOVE the hearts. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool design with that heart "falling" off ;) Beautiful CAS card that made me smile.
    Glad you played along at ATCAS!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...