Thursday 7 November 2013

Snowscape

Hi there

A bit of a late one tonight but I wanted to share a card I've made for the latest challenge at The Paper Players where the theme is 'Wildlife'.  The challenge ends tomorrow and I wanted to catch the deadline.

I bought the stamp I've used here earlier in the year and as I haven't really made many Christmas cards this year I had completely forgotten I had it.  Its a wood mounted rubber stamp and I love how much variation in detail it has, when stamped in just one colour.


 

I simply covered the base card with some blue jacquard paper.  I stamped the image on some white cardstock and cut it down before adding a ribbon tag and popping it up on 3D foam.  I finished with a few touches of Stickles glitter glue.

Materials used:
  • Stamp: Penny Black - Snowscape
  • Ink: Versa Color - Atlantic
  • Glitter Glue: Stickles - Star Dust
  • Cardstock, paper and ribbon from stash

Off to bed now, I hope to see you again soon :)





3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...