I've got a horrible cold at the moment so got up early this morning as I couldn't breathe lying down! So I had a little tidy up of my crafty mess that was left after making my last couple of cards and then made this card for the latest challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch.
Yes, its that Fancy Pants paper pad again but I love it and chose to team it up with a kraft card base as it works so well with the neutrals in these patterned papers...
And here is the challenge sketch...
- Cardstock: Card base - Papermania Kraft; cream cardstock from stash
- Patterned paper: Fancy Pants - Country Boutique
- Stamp: Wild Rose Studio - Everyday Greetings
- Ink: Versa Color - Charcoal
- Button: Stampin' Up - Designer Very Vintage
- Ribbon from stash
That's all from me today but please pop back tomorrow when I will have some very exciting news to share with you ;)
Until then, take care