Thursday 10 July 2014

Earth Tones Wreath

Hi guys

Just a super quick post tonight to share a card I've made for this week's challenge at Less is More where they have a colour challenge to use 'Earth Tones'.

These are not colours that I generally reach for but I really quite like how this card turned out.  Apologies for the photography, the battery died on my camera so I took these on my mobile so not the best!



I used some coloured cardstock to create the card base for this one, something else I don't usually reach for as I don't have a lot of good quality coloured cardstock in my stash.  I then cut a white panel slightly smaller and used a circular die to lightly mark a circle in pencil.  I then roughly planned out a design using individual stamps from a set by Uniko Studio, and worked my way around the circle.  I finished with a central sentiment before ensuring the ink was dry (I used pigment ink) so I could erase the pencil marks.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Uniko Studio - Background Builders: Vines; Woodware - Salutations
  • Ink: Versa Color - Sand Beige, Paprika, Bisque, Umber, Bamboo, Green Tea; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Cardstock: Colour - Stampin' Up; White - Neenah Classic Crest

I would also like to link this card up at the following challenge:

Charisma Cardz - Challenge #15 - Anything Goes


That's all from me today, I'll be back in a day or two with more to share.







10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the simplicity x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fab stamping!
    Gorgeous wreath !
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent project. Beautiful work with your stamps. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous :) love the soft tones !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would never have guessed you were out of your comfort zone, it's a gorgeous Less is more card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and stamping !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. neets this is gorgeous.. love this set
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful Anita, perfect stamping ... so crisp and clean
    thanks for joining the challenge
    Sarah
    Less is More
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super stamping Anita!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...