Sunday 20 July 2014

Home Sweet Home

Hi guys

My craft stash is up in the air at the moment as I've had to move it all to the lounge as I'm having a new carpet laid in my hall tomorrow, which is where my craft stash cupboard lives!  So today I will share a couple of cards I've made recently but not yet posted here.

The first is a new home card which I am going to enter at the current challenge at CASology where the cue word is 'Pet'.  I had a couple of pet tortoises when I was a child so I thought this would be an ideal entry.



Really simple stamped image, coloured with ProMarkers and cut out with a rectangular die.  I mounted it on some jute ribbon (an absolute bargain at £1 for a roll at my local garden centre!) and added some Wink of Stella to the hat.  Although, I have no idea why this little chap is wearing the hat on his shell and not his head! lol

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Woodware - Home Sweet Home
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versa Color - Green Tea
  • Jute Ribbon from stash
  • Accented with Wink of Stella

I'll be back very soon with another card I made recently.  Hope to see you shortly :)


6 comments:

  1. Super cute image and I love the way you used the jute! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a creative layer beneath your main image...great texture yet still CAS! Thanks for joining us again at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of interest added here!!!! cute sweet image of the turtle!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card - I love how you have used the jute - such a clever idea! Love it! Nicole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I had left some love for this really awesome card...I love the clever way you placed your jute and your coloring is fabulous, Anita! Love the hat on the turtles back too...so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...