Wednesday 31 December 2014

Hugs & Kisses at Christmas

Hi there

Here is the last of my Christmas cards to share for this year, this is the card I made for Matt.

I bought this stamp about a week before Christmas from Hobbycraft for £1!





I stamped the image and coloured it in with ProMarkers.  It's not a Christmas stamp but I gave the birds red breasts to make them look like Robins.  I used a heart die to cut out the image and used the same die to cut a piece of snowflake patterned paper.  I offset these and adhered them to a white linen card base, the white heart being popped up for dimension.  I stamped the sentiment, which was made up from two different stamp sets, in the bottom corner and then added some clear Wink of Stella to the birds and the heart, and then covered the heart with Glossy Accents.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Hobbycraft - Love Birds; Clearly Besotted - Holiday Sentiments and Many Messages
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Die: Xcut - Nested Hearts
  • Patterned Paper: Doodlebug - Santa Express
  • Coloured with ProMarkers
  • Accented with Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents

I would like to link this card up at the following challenges:


Ooh La La Creations - Challenge #170 - Christmas
A Gem of a Challenge - Challenge #134 - Anything Christmas
Without Words - December Challenge - Christmas (Modern Look)
Dream Valley - Challenge #97 - Christmas
I Love ProMarkers - Challenge #250 - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Challenge #294 - Christmas/New Year
Creative Card Crew - Challenge #77 - Anything Goes
Crazy for CAS - Challenge #60 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #353 - Anything Goes
Passion for ProMarkers - Challenge #277 - Bingo (I used 'die-cut/free/glitter')
CAS on Sunday - Challenge #49 - Christmas


Thanks as always for popping by.  I may have more to share later, I'll see how the day goes.  I am working on a few projects at the moment but I'm unable to share those just yet, the wait won't be long ;)


8 comments:

  1. Fab CAS Christmas card, Anite! Love the red and white colour combo, sweet bird image and clean design! Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fabulous! So CAS! Great stamp and shapes. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 209 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous christmas card, thank you for playing along in the I love promarkers challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Ooh la la Creations Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card really awesome Thanks for joining CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous card Anita. Thank you so much for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Good luck and Happy New Year! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous anita.i love the sweet birds and fabulous cas design and sparkle.
    Thanks so much for joining in our `Mega Christmas Bingo challenge` at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...