I thought I'd wait until this morning to share my next card.
This was a commission card made for a mutual friend who turned 40 earlier this week. I bought this Stampin' Up set, 'Happy Hour' months ago but this is the first time I've inked it up. I wanted to make something bright so this is what I came up with...
I stamped the cocktail glass with the orange slice and straw and then cut this out using a stitched oval die. I then stamped the 'Happy 40th' on dark pink cardstock in VersaMark ink before heat embossing with white embossing powder. This was then cut out with a circular die. I cut some patterned paper at an angle and adhered this to the card base. The die cuts were popped up on 3D foam and I finished off by adding a few Doodlebug Sprinkes.
- Stamps: Stampin' Up - Happy Hour; Clearly Besotted - Basic Numbers
- Ink: Versa Color - Raspberry, Orange and Imperial Blue; VersaMark
- Embossing Powder: Wow - Opaque Bright White
- Dies: Lil' Inker Designs - Stitched Ovals; Xcut - Nested Circles
- Patterned Paper: Doodlebug - Kraft in Color: Color
- Cardstock: Papermania - Solid Coloured Cardstock; white from stash
- Doodlebug Sprinkles - Lilac Selection
A Gem of a Challenge - Challenge #128 - Milestone Birthdays
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
That's all I have at the moment, all the cards I have made have been shared so I'd best get a wriggle on and make some more! Have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)