I'm back with a quick post to share a card with you. I'm almost back to normal at home, just some cleaning and tidying up to do before I can get my craft space back properly, but I managed to grab a little space to make this one today.
I stamped the daisies in VersaMark ink before heat embossing with white embossing powder. I then picked up some orange and green Memento ink with a waterbrush and coloured in the centre of the daisies and the leaves. The sentiment was stamped in the same orange ink. I die cut the images with a stitched rounded rectangle die. The panel was popped up on 3D foam and I then rounded the corners of the card base to finish.
- Cardstock: Neenah - Desert Storm
- Stamps: Stampin' Up - Both Way Blossoms; Clearly Besotted - Many Mini Messages
- Ink: VersaMark; Memento - Tangelo and Cottage Ivy
- Embossing Powder: Wow! - Opaque Bright White
- Die: MFT Die-namics - Stitched Rounded Rectangles
- Tools: Tonic corner rounder
AAA Cards - Game 33 - Orange U Glad UR CAS
A Gem of a Challenge - Challenge #139 - Clean and Simple
ShowCASe your Style - Challenge #9 - CAS Birthday
Uniko Studio - Challenge #18 - Birthdays
Thanks for popping by. I'll be back fairly soon to share some photos of why I've been in a mess and unable to create!