Saturday 9 May 2015

Less Is More - Guest Designer (week three!)

Hi there

Well, here I am again, back to help out the lovely ladies at Less is More while some are sunning themselves in exotic places!  Thanks for all your fabulous entries over the last couple of weeks, I have thoroughly enjoyed visiting you all :)

We have a new challenge just starting and we are back to the (dreaded by many!) One Layer Week!  So, this week's challenge is to...


Make a One Layer Card with the theme 'Water'

Please visit the Guidelines page here if you are unsure of the rules.


Here's my card.  After trying to think of an idea using watercolours or a water technique I ended up going in a completely different direction and used this bathtime digi!



I printed this image, 'Lola Rose Bubbly' by Pink Petticoat and coloured it with ProMarkers.  I then, of course, added some Wink of Stella to the bubbles.



And, as she's showing off her teeth in this image I went with this funny sentiment, from the 'Laugh Out Loud' set by Clearly Besotted, and it fitted perfectly under the bath!

I'm going to link this card up at the following challenges:

I Love ProMarkers - Challenge #268 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Challenge #278 - CAS
Passion for ProMarkers - Week 295 - Keep Calm and Chill Out
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #122 - Anything Goes Feminine
Inkspirational - Challenge #81 - Word Prompt - Space (lots of white space here!)


So, why not have a go and join in the fun with your One Layer Water creations.  It will be great to how this theme can be interpreted.

Take care and I hope to see you again soon.






26 comments:

  1. Simply scrumptious Anita and what a clever and fab image to choose for your card.
    Great colouring and super feminine. Love having you share your talents at less is more and thanks for being our guest designer this month. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun card. I have a similar stamp so may have to dig it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great take on the water theme, lovely stamp and colouring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, the fun sentiment was unexpected, love it!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anita,
    Wohoo i just love the sparkle and glitter on your bath water. Looks great.
    And a great card too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Great take on the theme :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fun, feminine card! Love that sentiment and thanks for reminding me about the Pink Petticoat digi images - you have coloured it beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love the sparkly bubbles! Thank you for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create! We hope to see you again soon. 

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Anita xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous and sweet card...I love your lovely little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card Anita! Love those bubbles...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cool card! Great stamp and a fab sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous CAS card! A perfect image and I love the sentiment too!
    Thank you for joining us with my theme 'Keep Calm & Chill Out' at Passion For Promarkers :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card-beautiful colouring and I just love the bubbles!
    Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Anita. Such a perfect image to go with our theme this week. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous CAS card and the sentiment really made me smile!Thank you for joining us at PFP this week
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fab CAS card .love the sentiment
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck in the challenges
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous CAS design .... and I love the sentiment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Okay, I want a bathtub just like that..filled with bubbles...and with chocolates to nibble on while enjoying some luxurious 'pamper' time! I'll take the hair style, too, please! LOVE this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a fun card Neets. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card and sentiment Anita, love the image too,.... I think I have it also ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...