Sunday 2 August 2015

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

Hi guys

Today I'd like to say Happy Birthday to my lovely blog friend and teamie at Less is More, Sarah of Sazzle Dazzle Crafts!

Sarah is known to lots of us in craft blogland, currently being on the Design Teams at Less is More, AAA Cards, Addicted to CAS and she also designs for Uniko.  Her cards are stunning, beautifully CAS and she uses such vibrant colours every time.  As well as being super talented she's also one of the sweetest people I've had the pleasure of 'meeting'.  We live at opposite ends of the country but hopefully we'll meet for real one day!

So, here's the card I made for Sarah, I know I can share it as she's already thanked me for it :)




A bit of stamping and masking was involved to create the flowers on a white cardstock panel.  I then used my Derwent Inktense pencils with some water to colour them in.  The sentiment was then stamped and the panel was popped up on 3D foam.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Stampin Up! - Flower Shop; Wplus9 - Strictly Sentiments
  • Ink: Archival - Jet Black
  • Coloured with Derwent Inktense pencils

Challenge entries:

613 Avenue Create - Challenge #135 - Anything goes - optional Happy Birthday
Crazy 4 Challenges - Challenge #297 - Include the word 'Happy'
Creative Inspirations - Challenge #323 - Flowers


So, Happy Birthday, Sarah.  I hope you have a fabulous day! xx




13 comments:

  1. Stunning card, Anita. I love the colours and stunning design. I am sure Sarah loves it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, brilliant card, for an equally gorgeous and brilliant girl!!! Love Sarah's style - so wish I were there to celebrate with you Sarah!!! Thank you, Anita for sharing!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Witaj :)
    Robisz piękne kartki. Miło mi, że moje kartki z myszami też Ci się podobają
    Pozdrawiam
    linka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Neets Gorgeous colours...beautiful Flowers....
    Would love to CAS this if you don't mind
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much and feel free to CASe away xx

      Delete
  5. Love your masking technique! The shading is gorgeous, too. Thanks for dropping by 613 Avenue Create to show off your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful- i love how you set it up off a white card- simple but elegant :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! Can't believe I missed this post until now Neets! I'm in tears at your special post to me!
    Stunned, thrilled and obviously adore the card. Had a crazy day yesterday and still recovering from the 'wild' 70th today!!!
    Sorry I didn't spot this straight away - playing catch up. Thanks so much and you are the sweetest too! Hugs Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, I love it! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet birthday card for Sarah...love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely! Those flowers are so beautifully colored! Your usual brilliant CAS design! Thanks, again, for inspiring us and our followers at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card with lovely colors and design.Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...