It's new challenge time over at Less is More. Due to a few of the Design Team being away at the Happy Little Stampers craft retreat next weekend, this challenge will run for two weeks, so plenty of time for you lovely LIMettes to get your entries in!
So, what do we have for you this time? Well, we're back with a Recipe challenge and we would like to see you use something...
I have two samples for you, here's the first...
I took a panel of white cardstock and used an embossing folder to create the wavy background. For more texture I used white embossing paste blended with some green and blue Distress Ink which is spread through a daisy stencil. I then dotted on some Liquid Pearls on the flower centres and stamped the sentiment in black. The panel was then popped up onto the card base using 3D foam.
- Embossing Folder: We R Memory Keepers - Next Level Wave
- Stencil: Imagination Crafts - Butterfly and Daisy
- Embossing Paste: Dreamweaver
- Ink: Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Stamp: MFT - Beary Special Birthday
- Accents: Liquid Pearls - Lemon Yellow
Ooh La La Creations - Challenge #209 - Add Some Texture
CASology - Week #207 - Rough
My next card is fairly simple but has tactile interest from the score lines, embossing and glossy enamel dots...
I started by stamping the flower in VersaMark before heat embossing with a lilac powder. I then created some interest from the corner by adding some score lines. The sentiment was heat embossed in silver, the panel popped up on 3D foam and a couple of enamel dots were added to finish.
- Stamps: Uniko - Beautiful Blooms I; Clearly Besotted - Fancy Sayings
- Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Silver; Personal Impressions - Pastel Lilac
- Ink: VersaMark
- Accents: Doodlebug Sprinkles - Lilac Assortment
- Tools: Martha Stewart - Mini Score Board
Fantasy Stampers - Challenge #67 - Clean and Simple
The Crafter's Cafe - Challenge #153 - CAS
Uniko - Challenge #34 - Flowers
My teamies, as always, have some great inspiration for your over at LIM and on their personal blogs so, if you have time, please do take a look.
Thanks so much for visiting today.