Saturday 31 December 2016

New Instagram Account

Hi friends

Since mid November I've been having problems with my Instagram account being compromised.  I've changed my password countless times but somehow my account is still being hacked, my account profile changed (sometimes offensive!) and hundreds of people added that I'm apparently following!

So, if you currently follow my @neetandcrafty account please can you unfollow this one and follow my new account, username @craftyneet, which you can find here.



I'm trying to keep my original account going in an attempt to notify my lovely followers that I'm changing accounts but my patience is now wearing thin.  Again, this morning I woke up to an amended account in a foreign language and an email notification saying my password had been changed.  After starting to delete information that wasn't mine I've now been locked out AGAIN for violating their terms!

Rant over! lol

And, of course, any followers of my blog who aren't currently following me on Instagram, I would love to see you there - thanks so much for listening to me waffle on! :)




1 comment:

  1. Following you on Instagram now. Ahhh the joys of technology hey, always something.look forward to seeing you there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...