Wednesday 27 December 2017

Christmas Card Multiples - Layered Wreath

Hi guys

Yes, I still have Christmas cards to share!

This is another batch I mass produced when I realised I had nowhere near the number I needed to send.  I loved the previous wreath card I made, here, but the inlaid die was far too fiddly for mass production so I changed up the design a little.


I made thirty of these in total!



This was all purely stamped apart from the gold die cut bow.  The wreath is a layered stamping set so I stamped the pale green followed by the mid green, then the berries and holly leaves were stamped using the little builder stamps from the same set.  I simply stamped the two part sentiment in gold pigment ink and finished with a bow die cut from some gold cardstock.  Super speedy and easy with the MISTI!




Materials used:

  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Layered Wreath, Be Merry
  • Ink: Altenew - Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Evergreen, Ruby Red; Versa Color - Gold
  • Die: Clearly Besotted - Ornamental Style Die Collection
  • Gold cardstock from stash

I highly recommend purchasing a stamping platform such as a MISTI, it's made my stamping so much easier and quicker this year.  Best. Purchase.Ever!

1 comment:

  1. Love your card and especially your version of the wreath. Looked on Pinterest for other cards using this wreath stamp and yours is CLEARLY heads and shoulders above ALL of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...