Sunday 17 December 2017

Monochromatic Merry Christmas

Hi there

Tonight I'm sharing another of the cards I made whilst away last month.  This was one that I made whilst sat around Sarah's dining table along with Kylie.  In no time at all we made a delightful mess of her dining area (in fact, I've found a photo I took at the time which I've shared below! lol)

Right, back to the card...


I started by covering my card base with black cardstock.  I then die cut the houses die from white cardstock and stamped the sentiment in black.  Before adhering to the card base I coloured a few scraps of card with a yellow ProMarker and adhered these behind some of the windows.  I didn't have any star stamps with me while I was away so I completed the card with the embossed silver star when I returned home.

Materials used:

  • Die: Happy Little Stampers - Neighbourhood Die
  • Stamps: Happy Little Stampers - Mixed Christmas Sentiments; Clearly Besotted - Merry Little Christmas (star)
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black; VersaMark
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Silver


Here's the mess we made!! :D 


...and I've still no idea what to make with that stag head!


Over the next few days I plan to blog the remainder of the cards I've made but not yet shared with you, so please do pop back if you have the time.

Thanks so much for all your support and lovely comments, I read each and every one x

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Was it really that bad? Is my dining table somewhere under that lot? Good excuse to eat out! Ooh stunning card btw! You should have a card for all 12 days of Christmas I'd say as you were like mojo machine! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita, a gorgeous card, love the crisp white against the black background. Would look great with a tiny sleigh flying through too. Have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your CASmas card is sheer perfection, Anita! The white village against that dark card with the "lights" in the windows makes such a warm and welcoming scene! The star finishes it off beautifully! Thank you for sharing the mess you made of Sarah's table ~ it doesn't take us long to get a clean table to look like that when we get down and dirty and crafty! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...